Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lesson 1: Sharing a story is sharing a bit of yourself

Today was the day I stepped it up.  Sometimes you have to do that in order to stay in the game.  To play today's Game of Life, you have to put yourself out there a little bit for the world to see.  From Twitter to Facebook to Blogs and Glogs, people are sharing themselves---their little worlds to anyone who is interested. Maybe it is time I did, too. 

So world, meet me--Eloise Hawking, keeper of the Lamp Post and all knowledge sacred.  Feel free to check this blog regularly for humorous and heart-warming stories sure to make you smile.  Wife, mother to three, and teacher of many, I am filled with stories that people continually ask me to share or repeat.  The best of those will find their resting place here--a home where anyone can visit at any time. 

Just look for the lamp post and you will surely see the light, radiating from within, guiding those to her that need a lighted path. 

Godspeed, my friends.  Let me help light your way.  --Eloise

No comments: