Friday, May 22, 2020

Lesson 646: Mute Button

Hello, Readers!
Eloise, here,
taking a look back at the week.


I'm sitting on my couch sipping tea with honey
instead of my usual Friday night cocktail.
I'm not sick.
I'm hoarse!

We've had an unusually exciting week
and I've done lots and lots of talking.

Online school,
coupled with constant time with my family,
and many Walks & Talks
I take with Hazel and loved ones,
I barely have a voice by Friday.

The mute button is my new favorite thing.



Google Meet Quickstart for Students | Technology Services


Students,
I often mute you for the background noise
coming from your homes.
But there may have been a time or two
my finger slipped.


How to Mute All in Google Meet - All Things How

So tonight I'm resting my vocal cords
and my fingertips.
I'm hitting the mute button on myself.
I stand by the old saying
a picture is worth a thousand words.

See if you can put together
some of our excitement without words.
I'll fill you in next week.

I'll start with the quietest
and progress to the noisiest news.





























eloise
How to Mute Everyone on Google Meet

No comments: