Friday, February 16, 2018

Lesson 522:


It's the weekend, Readers--
and no,
I did not forget the Lesson 522 blog title.

We're just leaving the title blank tonight,
because that's about how I feel.

I had some other plans for this blog-
but with the Valentine's Day shooting in a Florida high school,
none seem appropriate.

We did lots of fun things this week,
but all seem like a distant memory since the tragedy.

Bingo



Ball games




The Winter Olympics



Peanuts Studio Blog

Valentine's Day



I think I speak for most of us when I state
that my thoughts drift to Florida--
scared students,
terrified teachers,
parents in absolute agony.

It's time to work together to solve the problem.
.
It really doesn't

When I find myself restless in thought,
agitated,
and aching of heart,
I always turn to my go-to--
Pinterest.

I love scrolling through Pinterest,
I have so many interests that the perfectly varied nature
of it just takes my mind off my concerns,
and fills in some of the blankness 
with love.

I think I'd like to go here--
it's in Yosemite.

Christmas in Yosemite Valley Chapel, Yosemite National Park, California

I determined this week that I really do like animals
more than I like people.



Mini Donkey for the farm Visit our page here: http://what-do-animals-eat.com/donkeys/

Beautiful creatures. It's a dark world that would cause these creatures such suffering.

Quietly watching I #fortheloveofdog

I also like music a lot.
I found a really great song about women
by Dierks Bentley--
Woman, Amen.

Check out the video at the bottom of this blog.
It's a great tune.

Life is short,
no matter how many days you have here--
so find the woman in your life that means something to you--
your significant other,


your sister,


your Momma,
aunt,
grandma,


next door neighbor,
teacher,
pastor.


Find that special person and tell them you love them.
Fill in your blank spots with love.

Wake Me In The Spring

Goodnight, Readers--
turning in early tonight to surf some more Pinterest.

Eloise


No comments: