- Carrots: A sliced carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris, and radiating lines look just like the human eye....and yes, science now shows that carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.
- Tomato: A tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart is red and has four chambers. All of the research shows tomatoes are indeed pure heart and blood food.
- Grapes: Grapes hang in a cluster than have the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and all of the research today shows that grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.
- Walnut: The walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds are on the nut just like the neo-cortex. We now know that walnuts help develop over 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.
- Kidney Beans: kidney beans actually heal and help maintain kidney function and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.
- Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb: These look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs.
- Avacados, Pears: These target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female--they look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats 1 avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound it this?...it takes exactly 9 months to grow an avocado from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over 14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of nutrition in each one of these foods (modern science has only studied and named about 141 of them)
- Sweet potatoes: look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics
- Olives: assist the health and function of the ovaries
- Grapefruits, Oranges, and other citrus fruits: Look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually assist the health of the breasts and the movement of the lymph in and out of the breasts.
- Onions: look like body cells. Today's research shows that onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Lesson 3: We are What we Eat
Some things are just too good to keep to yourself. I've had this information in a folder for several years. I kept it because it makes perfect sense. The food we eat was specifically designed to support certain systems of the body. It is an interesting read from a source unknown.
Posted by eloise hawking at 8:16 AM