Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lesson 26: Horizontal Stripes are not Flattering

 Some of you have been asking how the potty training has been going.  I attached some pictures from last week to answer that question.  

I could smell him in the kitchen from way into the living room.  When I came upon the scene, I knew he did his business in his brand new Gap Christmas underwear because Linus was clutching his blankey.  It's his security for nighttime, while he's at his Preschool, and for when he knows he's going to get it for whatever he's just done.

This picture shows his rear to the left.  The photo to the right shows Sam's reaction when I asked him, "Sam, what is in the back of your pants?"  His reply:  "Nofing."  I think he was more puzzled why I was standing there this time with the camera.  I know, Freud would have a field day with this. 

I don't know what Freud would say to it all, but I think we could both agree on this point:  Horizontal stripes are not flattering.  They give away every bump and lump.

Happy holidays, everyone.
Eloise

No comments: