Friday, July 6, 2018

Lesson 544: Share the Good

This week we celebrated America.


There is so much good to be shared,


which is why I write this blog every Friday night--
to share the good.



Summer affords Eloise time to savor the early morning.


It's just me and the kitties as the sun makes its glorious entry.
Most of my family likes this Dark calico.


I'm partial to Black Tail,


and his playmate that looks very much like him.


Erie Trap and Release is coming in week to catch the mothers.
They will be taken to Dr. Lyon in Corry, PA to be spayed,
given rabies shots,
and returned to my home.
The kittens are weaning and coming to the food dish regularly.
If you know anyone who wants a kitten,
please contact Eloise.
There are these, 
plus about 6 more.
Black and white.
Orange and white.
All orange.
All so cute!
If we can catch them,
they will have their first set of shots, too.


I caught these little guys on my trampoline this afternoon.



I caught some pretty talented people at work, too.
They even let me help!











Here was our inspiration:

Watch this video.

It's been a week of baseball




 the beach,




and books--
well one really exciting one that I cannot put down!
This story is fantastic!

The President Is Missing - Bill Clinton and James Patterson (June 4th 2018)

Bill Clinton is so wily, 
that I cannot help but wonder what the motivation
behind coupling up with James Patterson.
When you get into the story line, 
you'll be even more intrigued.

I love James Patterson.
I have been saying this for years!

Life is busy.
When I get stressed, 
I get wound up tighter that my hair curls 
in last week's humidity.

A good laugh is always
the best remedy to softening the muscles
tight with from the day's chores.

This,
I found truly funny,
and good to share.
Enjoy the laugh out loud
 when you watch the video below.


Have a great weekend readers!

ELOISE

No comments: