Friday, December 13, 2019

Lesson 622: I Love Christmas

The countdown is on!
12 days until Christmas.


Eloise loves Christmas.


I decorated a tree for the woodland animals,
and it snowed on top of it!


There is nothing prettier than fluffy, December snow.



My house looks a lot like this.


I try to get outside as often as I can to clear my head.


I found this pin on Pinterest this week,
and couldn't help but notice how much it looked
like the house I grew up in.


The last full moon of the decade was this week,
and it hung around to bid us farewell in the morning sky, too.



As the full moon made its farewell,
Sammy made his chorus debut.


He traded his basketball for a bow tie






Image may contain: 6 people, including Eloise Hawking, Lou LaFuria and Helen Overdorff, people smiling, people standing and shoes

and joined 80 voices for a holiday concert.


Beautiful music!


Hazel continues to eat her way 
through the Christmas decorations.

She mistook the wooden star 
for a stale cream cheese cut out.

Image may contain: dog

Santa got it Thursday night.

Image may contain: dog

We sure are glad to have Ellen Louise back with us.
She made her triumphant return to Harborcreek
by landing her car into a ditch.


Natalie was excited to see Santa at Penn State Behrend.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting

We still are trying to figure out her request for
"sausa-rain."
She is patiently waiting for us
to figure out what she wants.
Natalie has learned to be patient with her frustrations.
When we do figure it out,
I'm buying three cases of whatever it is.

 In between
shopping and
wrapping an
baking and
waking early,




we have time for parties
and people
and dogs
and dances.

Eloise needs balance from the bustle.
That is why I like to read.
My sister got me this book.


It's on my bedside table 
next to Ellen's gnome project.


Eloise and Kenyan
highly recommend.




Here is a recommendation of a great holiday song.
Dim the lights,
sit back,
and enjoy this one.
It's extra special.

Lady Antebellum's blend of
Silent Night and Lord of My Life.


Merry Everything,
Eloise

No comments: