Friday, March 12, 2021

Lesson 689: The Damnpemic

 It's been a whole year of the COVID-19 pandemic,

or as I like to call it,

the Damnpemic.

Yes, dear daughter Ellen,

you've been living out your college years

with you parents,


your siblings,


and your pups.


The big fun last weekend was when our friend Nick
brought his new Tesla over for us to check out.







We've been hitting up coffee shops for grab and go's 
as often as we can.

Check out the Tipsy Bean.
This Huskie alum will be happy to serve you.



I hope we are on our way to being the Comeback City again.
I guess we have to be the Comeback Country first.

Life runs in cycles.
Everything comes back.
Sometimes we just have to wait.




I feel like we are rounding the curve
and better days are just ahead.






I didn't have to wait a day for this to arrive.
It showed up in my mailbox the day of my 50th birthday.






Here's some abundant wisdom for you.
Air fryer chicken wings are 12 minutes cook time,
not  25.


Eloise






No comments: