Saturday, August 14, 2021

Lesson 709: Buzzing Around

 Hello, Readers.

It's a rare Saturday night posting.


I've been stuck in a House on the Cerulean Sea.
Soft fantasy that sucked me in.
Who'd of thunk it?
I've grown attached to two sprites,
a shape shifter,
and a wyvern.


On Friday I spent 12 hours with my girls and my sister,
leaving me exhausted by our late return to the Lamp Post.


We've been buzzing around the Allegheny National Forest,
and rounded out the night at Bent Run Brewery
in Warren,
sitting at Table 13
on Friday the 13th.



We explored the Clarion River


and hiked to the Overlook at Minister Creek.


We savored every ounce of our perfect day.



We rented kayaks and a canoe from the Cook Forest base.






The week prior
we rented tubes from the Clarington base.


The Clarington section had cabins and homes
to view as you floated by,
so I thought that section was a bit more interesting.


While I was floating down the Clarion,
Mr. Lamp Post was buzzing around the yard.
My feral cats have signed a petition against the construction,
but once they realize it is a new woodshed
for them to roost on,
they will be fine.


The placement of this woodshed 
will be long known as 
The War Over the Woodshed.
Eloise didn't like the first location,
and I won, by the way.

While I've been buzzing around
finishing up summer,
I've been learning about bees.

Eloise has been all about the butterflies
over the last several years.
Recently, I've been learning about bees.
I love the beekeeping TikToks!

Here's an interesting story about a beekeeper.


I bought bee hotels like these
for my parents.
So far,
the Vacancy sign is lit up red.

Any readers with bee hotel experience,
please pass along your best tips for attracting bees.


Have a great rest of your weekend!
Eloise
Friend of the Bees









No comments: