Friday, September 10, 2021

Lesson 713: If You Build It They Will Come

 Hello, Readers.


Fall is upon us



and The Pack is Back!

Even the littlest among us cheer and yell for the home team.



Slam and his good buddy Truck
snuffed out the flames of the visiting Warren Dragon JV team
as they make mean eyes at the opposition on the line of scrimmage.


We root, root, root for the home team in baseball, too.
Any of you Readers catch the Field of Dreams baseball game this summer?
It was just a lovely game to watch.


I watched clips of Field of Dreams all week.
It really was a good movie.

Movie Clip HERE

Dang!

Kevin Costner is STILL looking good.

Hubby and I just finished Season 3 of Yellowstone and loved it.

Beth Dutton leaves me yo-yoing between 

wanting to wash her mouth out with soap

and high--fiving her.

What a fantastic actress!



Kacey is my favorite character.


Check this out.
The Yellowstone ranch is privately owned!
You can rent a room there three months out of the year!




I was thinking about If You Build It They Will come this week.
It didn't stem from Kevin Costner and baseball.
Nor from the bee houses I put up
that are still vacant.


I was thinking about habits.
And it's all because of this book:



I like to read books about the science of habit change.
They are interesting.
They apply to my life,
my family,
and the habits of my students.


I highly recommend this book for anyone.



I agree with James Clear--
the goals are less important than the system you build to reach them.
If you build it,
they will come.

It just takes patience.


He reminds us that transformation takes time.


Build the habits,
and the goals will come.
The score will take care of itself.


Well,
except for tonight.
Sorry, Huskies.

Miss Natalie has been building the habit of flossing her teeth.


If you a coupon gamer like Eloise,
you can get these for free.
Floss picks are handy and work well.
We've been using them for a few months.


Upon readying ourselves for our workdays this week,
Natalie and I brushed our teeth together.
It was then I discovered after Natalie is through flossing,
she puts the picks BACK IN THE BAG.

Good thing she's cute.

Eloise




No comments: