Friday, September 24, 2021

Lesson 715: Twenty One Chapters

Hello, Folks!

And Hello, Fall!

The leaf tips

and honeysuckle pears are reddening.


The sweet little pumpkins are ripe for the picking.


The patched up cottage,
is sporting her boards,
ready to face another Lake Erie winter.


Tonight was special as we headed out to the North East Wine Festival.


We were celebrating the opening of the Twenty first chapter of 
Ellen's life.


To the person from the North East School District 
who purchased me this mug to commemorate her birth--
I still have it!


We celebrated Ellen with brown paper packages 
tied up with strings.


Oh, yes.
And clever birthday wording.


The Wine Festival was held in Gibson Park this year.
We had such a fun night.


I did.
And it turned out just fine.
See?




Very true.
Sam had the best of intentions this week.
After a lengthy discussion about always taking advantage
of every extra credit offered,
he told me on Thursday he wanted to do the American Cultures
5 point extra credit over the weekend,
but he'd need some help.


Saturday came.
Mom, remember you said you'd help me with that extra credit?

Sunday morning rolled around.
I spotted the history notebook.
Yes, Sam!  I remember I'll help you,
but let's wait until after we take Erik home.

Sunday evening comes.
I'm rushing around getting ready to leave for a concert in Meadville.
Mom--remember?
I tell Sam to open his phone and read me the assignment
while I'm fixing my hair and make up.

Find a recipe.....
??????
........ that is specific to Pennsylvania.....
between the years of 1600 and 1790.....
......and make it.....
!?!?!?!?!???????????????
to share with the class.

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is your class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
First period tomorrow.

Sam and Dad made some delicious 
Pennsylvania Dutch baked apples.



The dogs like to take sneaks into the brush in search of treasures,
which stress Grandma out.

I thought it would help if we tied some brightly colored sashes 
on their collars
so they could be easily spotted in the woods.


They didn't last the afternoon.


It was the week I had been waiting for.
I finally finshed the gaggy horrible collagen peptides.
I refused to toss the canister 
because I had snagged an incredible coupon deal on it,
and I didn't want to waste the sale.

Not many things make me puke,
but this stuff smells like a rotted roadkill.


My joints and my taste buds 
like this one much, much better.

Wondering what the chapters are from?
They are from my latest read.

This book is soooooo good!

This is deemed an Eloise Kinda Read.

Fast paced.

A not too scary mystery.

Not too long. 

Good night, Readers.
Time to close the book for tonight.

Eloise




















No comments: