Friday, October 8, 2021

Lesson 717: SNEAKY-21

Cheers, Readers!

We've come to the end of another long week.


I don't think Ellen will mind that I borrowed her glass.

We got to enjoy our cabin last weekend.


The leaves are turning in the Allegheny National Forest.



The cabin is all decorated for fall.





Yes, that's a spaghetti squash.
Hubby thought it was a tall, white pumpkin.




How much is that doggie in the window?


The one with the waggily tail.


Free.
She won't quit climbing the tree
chasing chipmunks.


Erik and I had some chill time
enjoying Slam's game last weekend.




Sometimes the week beats me up as much 
as football does Slam.


Eloise had her first run-in with a virus 
since the pandemic began.
Not COVID-19,
I had two tests to be sure of that.
I named my virus SNEAKY-21.
It really caught me off guard!
Thankfully,
it left about as quickly as it came on,
and I was able to finish out Homecoming week strong.

The dance is going to be outside tomorrow night.
Awesome.


This beauty of a rainbow appeared in the late afternoon
on a day we said goodbye to a student,
gone too soon.


SNEAKY-21 has left Eloise a bit fatigued this week.
Tired teachers don't issue weekend homework,
so just a simple reflection.


Sweet dreams,
Eloise

















No comments: