Friday, November 12, 2021

Lesson 722: A Quiet Night

 Hi, Readers.

My forest friends and I are getting ready for colder weather.


After the week we had,


you wouldn't think it was coming.



The tree at the base of Clark School is now naked,
so we know that time is upon us.


The winds came and knocked her leaves off.

I read anything,
but I'm a stickler about reading the right book
at the right time.
This means no Christmas books in July.

I suppose that's why I started this one today.
The cover made me think of Thanksgiving 
with the wheat.


I started this one on November 9th
and I was so glad!

It was quite a story
which I promptly finished on November 10th.
It was also my first Colleen Hoover book,
and it will not be my last.


The moon has been fabulous over the past week.
The sky looked like this on November 8th.


The little twinkle is actually Venus,
according to friend Jason.

Here is the close up of the moon.



Look what happened when I zoomed Venus!



We went out to support the girls volleyball team this week.


It was America night.
Can you spot Sam in the student section?


He can always sense when I have my lens on him.


My favorite kid shot of the week though,
goes to my student Emma.  
She was noting satellite passes near us
for our next meeting on November 18th.


It's the first Friday night we've been home 
without a football game since the end of August.
It's a quiet night here at the Lamp Post.
My guys are passed out on couches,
so that gives Natalie and I the run of the remote.

We're cutting out early to watch back episodes of Pioneer Woman.
I have a feeling there will be some cooking on the agenda
for tomorrow.  

See you next week!
Eloise












No comments: