Friday, April 1, 2022

Lesson 739: Hard to Believe

 Hello, Readers.

I've spent this Friday weighing many Hard to Believe stories.

That is because I spent an April Fool's Day Friday in an elementary school.


Mother Nature got the first prank.

Snow this morning.







It's Hard to Believe that warm weather is near.


The rest of the day was spent being fooled by ten year olds.
Even being armed and ready for the tricks
I still hunted for a charger cords for a chrome book
that wasn't really dead.
APRIL FOOL!



My heart sunk when my favorite student told me she was moving.
APRIL FOOL!

After school my sister told me to avoid Kwik Fill 
because gas prices rose to $5 a gallon.
APRIL FOOL!

I got grumpy after Grandma delivered the news
that the Harborcreek Post Office was closing that branch.
APRIL FOOL!

All things were believably Hard to Believe,
yet they were within reason
which made them very good tricks.

Kudos to all who got me.

The baseball team gets outside whenever the weather cooperates.
The freshman have to carry all of the gear.


It's Hard to Believe that Sam is fifteen.
Here he is with his birthday Samburger.


Sam has been raised in the time of camera phones,
so flashbacks are easy to find
and send.
Thanks Friendy Wendy for this one.




Sam is into jerseys and got this one for his birthday.
Grandma is into measuring herself against her baby grandson.
It's Hard to Believe how tall he's grown in the last six months.


It's even Harder to Believe two people
can spend 55 years together and still like each other.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

I don't mind at all living next door to my folks,
but when I throw the ball for the dogs in the backyard,
I get the sense that I'm being watched.


It's Hard to Believe blue skies are ahead.
We just have to dig deep, Erieites.
the edge of the temperamental spring 
is always the hardest time of the year.


Have a great weekend!
Eloise











No comments: