Friday, April 8, 2022

Lesson 740: Isn't She a Beauty?


Hello, Readers.

I'll start this blog post with my favorite photo of the week.

This was taken by a Go Pro camera during a weather balloon launch

by some of our junior high and high school students.

Earth.

Isn't she a beauty?

This little robin thinks so.

He's been tapping his beak on my front glass door 

for two days.

I'm not sure why he'd want to come in.    `

I don't think he is sure either.

Natalie is happy because it is baseball season.

She loves going to games,

even in unfavorable conditions.

Isn't she a beauty?

She was very sad tonight when I had to tell her 

the weekend games were cancelled.


Natalie rolled with it better than I thought.
She has come a long way in her tolerance to change.
However, 
I will make a mental note 
never to have a plumber come to the house
to do work in her bathroom
when she is supposed to be getting ready for work.
According to Grandma,
that didn't go over so well.


Easter is next weekend.
And that is making me happy.
It is such a special time of the year.


If you are new to podcasts 
and want a good one to listen to
I suggest this specific episode of This American Life
It's got some interesting stories 
that would appeal to many.




It might seem lame 
that I was looking through school stuff
and watching tv in my pajama pants 
by 8:00 on a Friday night.
 
So, I'll leave you all with these words from Pigpen.


Eloise





No comments: