Saturday, June 10, 2023

Lesson 797: Up, Up, and Away

 Hello, Readers!
I hope this blog finds you well.
The sun has set on another school year.
Teachers are used to endings.
We love that our students are moving on
and we have had a hand in their development.
Up, up, and away they go!


Our students completed their culminating project
they've been planning all year!
A weather balloon.


They worked most of the year
planning for this event.




They rise to 80,000 feet 
with a box of cameras and 
data retrieving equipment.


The balloon went 
up,
up,
and
away!



The catch was it forgot to take the payload with it!

They had to take some advice from Wilbur.


We are relaunching in June.

I'm headed into another summer,
photographing all the things I love--
birds


baseball,



and babies, 


to name a few.

I'll be back again next week with a really good blog post.
I'll meet you under the moon 
next Friday night.

Eloise

No comments: