Friday, December 1, 2023

Lesson 822: Return tickets

Hello, Readers!
We've returned, 
yet again,
to another Friday night.

This isn't me,
but I loved the photo and quote
of random
person
like
me
found on the internet.


I do enjoy capturing life's moments.
Every so often I take a trip
through my memory books,
now housed in the basement.

The return tickets 
to the past
are always worth the revisit.


We had a return ticket to the snow this week.


That means a snowy recess!



One of the joys of my job
is watching children have fun
playing in the first snow.

Another joy is living next door to my parents.
It's a return ticket I hole-punch daily.

Here is a funny text exchange between us.
The "sheets"
we were referring to 
were not bedsheets as interpreted by a few people,
which makes the exchange even funnier.
We were referring to the time sheets
which our staff for Natalie and Erik
record their weekly hours on.
It is a record for how they are compensated.



The big guy made his return to sports this evening!



We are looking forward to purchasing our return tickets
to another season of basketball fun.

Huskies had a win over a close game against the Tigers
in the Tip Off Tournament.

Sam got a taste of play tonight
after a hiatus from activity for two full months.
He'll rebuild his strength and stamina as the season goes on.
He's as fun to watch supporting his friends
as he is playing.




We cannot wait until Ellen punches her return ticket to home
for her holiday break.

Thanks to all who supported Natalie in her
Happy People Shirt sale.
We'll be delivering them as soon as they arrive.
prior to Christmas.

What causes these two pouting pitties to look so glum?


Old Eloise has misplaced their dog sweaters
and they were cold after a day of play!
I'll add Bad Dog Mom
to my list of personal descriptors.

Enjoy these magical weeks.
The return to the Christmas season
is what look forward to the most every year.

Eloise




































 

No comments: