Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lesson 48: Woman at the Well


This is a really unique clip that I thought would be great to share with you for Easter week.  Pastor showed us this in church a few weeks ago.  I thought this modern spin on the storytelling of Jesus meeting a Samaritan woman at the well was superb.  It doesn't need my words for interpretation though.  Watch it for yourself and let it speak to your soul.  You can find the reading in John 4:  3-30.  That can be your vacation reading assignment from this teacher.  Since your homework is short, you must also review the previous blog posting that is the partner to this lesson.  Also review Lesson 47:  I Found Him in Another Life to look at this story in another form.  Teachers not only love vocabulary, but they love to compare and contrast things.  Both are great.  And for my LOST friends, you won't believe the link I found.  Enjoy both posts for Easter week.  Lessons 47 and 48 are sure to stay with you.
Peace,
Eloise

No comments: