Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lesson 92: A Trip Down (Recent) Memory Lane


Fall is fast approaching.  We officially welcome it on September 23rd this year.  So technically I am correct in posting the last of my summertime blogs.  This one is set to Faith Hill's song Sunshine & Summertime.  For the record, I am now more jealous of her than any human being because she's got my man, Tim McGraw.  I have to commend her for this song though.  It worked perfectly with my summer picture movie.  So thanks (for nothin'), Faith.

Summer is extra fun in our house.  It is one big jumble of softballandfishingandpicnicsandbeachesandgokartsandskyrides.  Never ending fun.  But alas, that is not true.  All good things must come to an end, even summers.

So if you would like to see how Eloise spent her summer, play the movie.  If you want to listen to the voice of my Public Enemy Number One, play the movie.  And if you want to smile and remember a beautiful summer, play the movie.

I hope the skies are blue where you are.
Love,
Eloise

No comments: