Friday, September 16, 2016

Lesson 440: Itchy!


Hi, Readers!
Have you been itching for the weekend to come?
Eloise sure has.


In fact, I've been itching for 15 straight days.
I have some sort of poison something or other.

It's starts with white hot itchy blisters,




and dries into scaly, burning red patches.


I've been employing every home remedy in the book.
I even tried dumping some of the Team Adrenaline Kool-Aid
on it at a workout.


No luck,
except for the fact 
that some of my teammates tried to lick my legs.


I found some relief in this plant--
not sure what it is exactly but is just grows in the grass.
It offers a temporary relief and has seemed to dry the rash up.


Eloise gives A+++to this product!
It really works.


I need someone to come and inspect my land.
Me, Hubby, and my Dad all have had it.
We all bum around in the brush, 
picking up sticks,
or picking wild grapes and blackberries.


Could this be poison oak?
It's not a tree--only about 3 feet in height.


See any culprits in here?


How about this?
Is this anything?


If you are good with plants, 
stop over to the Lamp Post and take a look around.
I've tried all the remedies and concoctions.
Now I need to find the source.
I'm growing tired of my pink legs.

Poison ivy oak sumac Calamine lotion. Pink.:


Short blog tonight,
because the itching is the worst at night.
Night is a devil.
One can fight pain, worry, and depression better in the daylight.
If you've ever cared for a person in pain,
you'll agree that symptoms are intensified at night,
even when they were low level during the day.

Light is good.

See the light.


See the light in others and treat them as if that is all you see.. One who rather be the light in someones eyes and treat that someone like their vision of there life. For them, The eye's have it, and only if the vision is seen through the eye's of the beholder only!!:

Step into the light.


fandomoholic:  Well, Thief, Where are you? Come Now, Don’t Be Shy. Step Into The Light:

Be the light.




Matthew 5:4 ~ Be the light! Follow us at http://gplus.to/iBibleverses:

And if you don't feel like doing any of those things,
you can always drive your boat



next to a giant inflatable rubber duckie.


That was a pretty cool thing to do last weekend.
And I didn't even think once about itching.


I watched this Big and Rich video featuring Tim McGraw a bunch of times
when I couldn't sleep at night.
Tim's the bartender and he looks nice in a ball cap.
Check it out.
Great tune, 
especially if you're a young 'un
who has just been through a heartbreak.

See you next week,
hopefully with clearer skin.

ELOISE

No comments: