Friday, September 8, 2017

Lesson 497: Winds of Change


Happy weekend, Readers.
We aren't experiencing Irma,
but we are riding the winds of change just the same.

High school football season has started,
so I share some of my blogging time with some bleacher cheering.


There's been a change in my Huskies!
Tonight makes 3 wins in a row!


The marching band has a neat show--
The Twilight Zone,
and I'm looking forward to seeing that progress this season.


When the fall blows into Erie,
the skies are always so interesting.

The following photos are the views from Shades Beach
during a Team Adrenaline workout.







Weekend Quiz:  Do you know where you can find this neat landscape?
Answer appears at the end of this blog.


Speaking of trees--
one of my favorite willow trees split at the trunk.
A 50 foot section crashed directly between my parents' outbuilding
(someday donkey stable...)
and their uncompleted, newly constructed barn!

Image may contain: tree, plant, outdoor and nature

Eloise is putting the dimmer switch on at the Lamp Post
a little early tonight.
I'm getting some rest because tomorrow
my posse and I are doing the Barber Beast on the Bay.


Our giant team will be wearing gray shirts this year.


When I picked up my packet I was pleased to find that
I got a special 5 Year Participant blanket!


Look how we've grown and changed!

Here we are 5 years ago in 2013.



2014 we doubled in number
and got Fireball as our sponsor.




2015 was rainy!




And last year, in 2016
the sun came out



and made a rainbow right at the start line!






I can't wait to see what adventures we will stumble into this year.
Stop by the Lamp Post later this weekend
for a Beast 2017 recap.
I think I'm going to capture him this year!

ELOISE



No comments: