Friday, September 29, 2017

Lesson 501: Captured Moments

Good weekend to you, Readers.


Eloise is sipping pumpkin coffee tonight as I write--
with my socks on,
as it finally cooled off.


Fall fell on us this week


but it was a little late a-coming
after a week of days in the high 80's.



 Fall is a season of nature's brilliance
the way light and shadow play upon the changing leaves.


Snoopy has the right idea.

FALL SNOOPY https://www.facebook.com/Snoopy/photos/a.600527606664666.1073741825.161564697227628/1063300703720685/?type=3

Snoopy will be making lots of appearances
on this blog this school year,
as he's the main character of my Quest theme.

snoopy celebrates fall



The 58 Day Challenge is going well.



It's a challenge I look forward to each fall.
My pumpkin coffee is black and has no sugar.
I'll be passing on most of the sweet treats this season--
but don't worry--
I'm saving it all up for Thanksgiving through Christmas.
(Piggy Eloise)

The sunsets are glorious this time of year
with the fall clouds swollen with moisture
and hanging low.
The wind added the perfect cool breeze
and enough chop to the lake to make it interesting to watch.


You know you live in a really cool place
when people pull their cars to the side of the road



and stop to capture a moment worth remembering.



Photography is wonderful for that--
capturing moments.

Here is one I will leave you with this week--
my favorite photo of two seniors sitting together
to admire the same scene I did.

 If we could all be so lucky to have someone
we love to grow old with.



For those of you following my facebook post related to this photo--
it did find its way to the couple.
They say everyone of us has just 6 degrees of separation.
In the most current terms,
the post it home after 50 shares.

Have a beautiful weekend.
ELOISE

No comments: