Friday, October 4, 2019

Lesson 612: Remedy

Eloise was a little disappointed this week.
Not quite the let down of this--

#coffee #letterboardquotes

a little deeper than that, actually.

A colleague of mine was a victim of a hater this past week,
and the incident hasn't left my thoughts for long.

I think every hater out there thinks they are one of the good guys.
It's their belief,
idea,
or position
that is the right one.
And everyone else in the world is wrong.

It's hard not to hate back.
Very hard.

100 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All Time! (31)

Maya's right.
Hate does not solve anything.

I was brought back to one of my favorite scenes 
from my favorite show of all time,
LOST.

If you are a fan,
you'll recall this exchange 
between Jacob and the Man in Black.


Is there more hate in the world?
Are we really more divided than ever?

Eloise challenges these commonly stated things.
I think hate has maintained its consistency through time.

I do think love is more powerful than hate.
I also believe there is more love in the world than hate--
love is quieter and more patient,
hate is stronger and louder--
so maybe it seems like there is more of it.

What do you think, Hazel?
She's a pitbull and understands hate and prejudices.


Pitbull, Pitbull Art, All You Need is Love and A Pitbull, Pitbull Silhouette with Quote and Colorful Floral, Pitbull Mom Gift, Dog Mom Gift

So what's the remedy to all of this?
Different for everyone, 
I guess.

A little dose of the great outdoors
helps me out.










So do farm animals.


ohhh my hearrrtt!!!

I almost signed it all away
and left my life to be a shepherd.
Seems like a nice,
quiet,
peaceful life.

Not Baa-d ~The shepherd and his sheep in a beautiful path through the trees - Pixdaus

But my family keeps me grounded.


If I was with my sheep,


who would settle the arguments of which one is the better golfer?



Here's a remedy for you if you experience a tough time,
and feel like washing your hands of the world--

Remedy from my fave Zac Brown.


Enjoy the weekend, Readers.
Don't let hate get the best of you.

42 Ideas Fitness Motivacin Quotes Haters Sad For 2019 #quotes #fitness
Only assignment for the weekend:
If you catch yourself using or thinking
 the word "hate"
and make a tally mark every time.

I think the number will surprise you.

Eloise







No comments: