Friday, October 18, 2019

Lesson 614: Can't Be Beat

We are all for fall 
at the Lamp Post.


On a great day,
the scenery can't be beat.






The Huskies are a team that Can't Be Beat!

No photo description available.

We honored our fallen soldiers tonight
in a beautiful halftime tribute.



Uncle Sam made an appearance.
We Want YOU to play football in a few years!


Paws up to the Junior High Huskies.
They battled it out in Fairview 
in the coldest and wettest day of the fall
for a win.

Hats off to the other Orange and Black 


for these really awesome portable cut outs.
How clever!
Eloise loves clever.


 After a week of eating cafeteria salads,
Ellen Louise suddenly thinks my cooking Can't Be Beat.
Natalie is always the most happy
when Ellen comes home.


Grandma Can't Be Beat today!


She walked 100 paces through the yard
to tell us she finally won the Moose Club jackpot!


The best dog sitter in the world
deserves a stroke of luck.



We love animals here at the Lamp Post.
I love seeing neighbor Laura's horses.



 Eloise also loves alpacas.







The Alpaca Farm on Williams Road in North East
had an Open House last weekend.


I petted my friends
and made early season requests 
for my Christmas presents.




What are the all looking at?
I'll give you one guess.


I want to buy this one.
It's a blue eyed white one who is deaf.
I'm naming her Helen.
She's probably lucky, too.


Have a great weekend!
Eloise













No comments: