Friday, October 11, 2019

Lesson 613: My Heart Fell in Love


Good evening, Readers.
Eloise here,
with some weekend reading material

that your heart is bound to fall in love with.


My heart fell in love with dandelions long ago.


In full bloom they are bright,
yellow sunshines
dotting the yard.

 

When they've gone to seed 


is my very favorite.


My heart is always in Harborcreek
during the grape harvest.


Fall decor this year

is simple


pumpkins a-plenty!


Down the road from the Lamp Post


live neighbor Laura and her horses.


These birds catch a ride almost every day


and I happened to have a camera with me!


What are they, Readers?



My heart swelled when I saw this student work display.
Eloise loves a good student work display.


A hard fought game,
win or lose,
always makes my heart fall in love.
Huskie Junior High pups won this week.


An early morning Saturday workout 
gets my heart a-pumping.


Hazel always wants to go with me.
I don't think I really need one of those
 guard dog on duty signs.


This isn't Hazel,
but it looks just like her.
Hazel is about to get a few new hats!
Casanova

My heart is always with the Huskies.


A big piece of my heart walked down the 50 yard line
at half time.


 Ellen Louise got to crown the new Queen.



Our hearts were shattered this week.
After the wonderful recognition Natalie received
from her Penn State job and Supported Employment,
our dear, sweet Tammy (far right)
passed away unexpectedly.
I can't find quite the right words
to express the loss we feel for this very special woman.


To end this blog on a sweet note,
please watch this video of this little girl
revisiting her feelings about adoption
with her mother.
My heart fell in love.
Did yours?  

Eloise




No comments: