Friday, June 4, 2021

Lesson 701: Fledglings

Hello, Readers.



The school year has come to an end for most of the Lamp Posters.
The guy eager to get to his cabin 
still has four more days of school.

I was so eager for the school year to end 
I was first in line at Sam's 8th grade Promotion.
Eloise is never first in line for anything.



Photo ops with the guys


are starting to morph into guys and gals.
Teenagers move in herds.

Parents and families wanted in on one.
After all,
we are what keep a student afloat.


Look at how I made my way into this one.


Sam left with the Junior High with an award
for a talent which he is hesitant to share.
Perhaps more confidence will develop in high school.


The fledglings are ready to leave their 
plastic partitioned desk enclosures
and fly into summer 2021.



Summer this year is looking better than the last one


no matter the weather.


As the busses pull away one last time 


from school year 20-21


Professor Birds have some wise words of advice for the fledglings.






Parents, as you marvel at the time passing
when raising your children,
think of Momma Robin.

This miraculous transition took just 16 days.











What is Eloise looking forward to this summer?

Sam is an ace in Family and Consumer Science,
so I'm prepared for lots of help around the house.


I hope Sam knows how to prepare 
Natalie's favorite meal.


Ellen and pooches have their hiking gear packed and ready
for the next adventure.


Who doesn't like a little adventure?


Eloise will be hanging with him,


and them.



You know you can always find me here.



Or, in the event of an imminent disaster,
I can transmit some emergency communications.
I passed my HAM Radio Technician test!



For now the only emergency is matching the socks.
Lamp Post Semi-Annual Sock Sort is underway.





Fly fledglings, fly!
Eloise



 

No comments: