Friday, December 10, 2021

Lesson 726: Have a Ball!

 

Happy weekend, Readers!

It's mid December and we plan to have a ball

in more ways than one.


The early snowfall has already melted.

This photo snap of the sunrise over the vineyards 

could be mistaken for mountains instead of clouds.


The lake in the distance was the calm before the storm.


Rough weather ahead.
The lakefront friends along the Gay Bay 
are a ball of nerves tonight.
Be strong little blue cottage!



Nothing better to ease a worried tummy'
than some sweet peppermint.
Natalie and I love candy canes
and we both eat them upside down.


We've been having a ball with hoops starting.


Huskies with a big win over Erie tonight.


Sam and his buddy Tucker,
known all of football season as Slam and Truck,
have now strapped on their court shoes.
They are now known as Slam and Dunk--
Tucker has the be Dunk.
If you've seen Sam jump, you just know.


Ellen is home for winter break and doesn't see her 
big little brother as often.
When he walked in the house wearing High School warm-ups,
she said she was taken aback how old he looked.
Maturity-wise, 
she agrees he's still seven.


Natalie sure is happy to have her sister home.


They and cousin Jack are headed to 
Share the Magic at the Barber National Christmas Ball tomorrow!




What's in store for Mother Eloise?
I'll be having a ball getting ready for Christmas,
which is one of my specialties.

Here are some of my picks for 
joys of the seaason:

      These Hallmark wines are really good!
                                         


The Country Holiday candles from Walmart
rival Bath and Body!


They are so affordable and burn forever;


The scenes look so cozy when the candle flame dances within it.


Thoughtful daughter Ellen Louise
thought she had the perfect Christmas gift for her mom.


Little did she know that I, too, found the $5 deal.
This subscription will be cancelled and I'll keep my own,
but I will enjoy the holiday book she picked out for me!


Tonight,
my special reading material is this.
I haven't seen Tim McGraw in concert in three years!
He didn't tour this summer because he was filming the 
prequel to Yellowstone.
I cannot wait to see in on Paramount + 
December 19th!


So many of you have asked about the stray, white kitty.
It's a boy, and we have renamed him Charlie.
He's slowly recovering from his rough time in the wild.
He's gaining some weight and loves to sleep on my mom's shoes.


Have a ball this weekend, Readers!
Eloise




No comments: