Friday, February 4, 2022

Lesson 734: Ambition

 Happy winter weekend, Readers.


What a snowy week!





The art print that hangs over my reading chair,
finally looks at home.
I never got around to taking it down
over the warm months.
Nobody here at the Lamp Post cared.
Deer are so pretty in any season.


So are birds.
I caught my downy woodpecker again this week.


I saw a robin today!


Is it too icy and cold for robins so soon?


My parents' snow people have really buried their heads
in deep.


This snow is Penny's paradise.
She has her bones buried in it all over the yard.


Hazel, not so much.


Only the hardy live here, Hazel.
You have to toughen up.

Here is the Erie lakeshore in its frozen beauty.


The weather has been so troublesome for two days
the basketball game in Warren was postponed until tomorrow.


That leaves me with the tv and the Winter Olympic
Opening Ceremonies.

I love sports.

World class athletes are amazing to watch,

but even more interesting to learn about.

I've been reading and watching bios all week.

What ambition these individuals have!


Ambition.


It's an important word to have in your arsenal.


Educate yourself.
Read more about what separates it from 
motivation
or persistence.

CLICK HERE for 11 Examples of Ambition

One of my favorite commercials so far is this one:

I dare you to tell me what is impossible with

Dwayne Johnson.

This is your weekend homework.

Perhaps it will help you spark some ambition.

CLICK HERE for I Dare You

It will most likely block, so look for it on YouTube.

Let the games begin!

Eloise

No comments: