Friday, April 21, 2023

Lesson 790: Prime Time

 Hello, Readers!

It's Prime Time for lots of things.

Prime time for baseball.


Prime time for trees.


Prime time for scholars.



And it's prime time for Prime!


My goodness!
My students have a fever for these drinks.

.
You can't find them on the shelves anywhere.



If you want to keep up to date on latest kid frenzy,
click the link below.


Book of the week:


Finlay reminds me of Stephanie Plum 
from the Janet Evanovich series.

I love this book quote
and believe it to be 100% true.


Sam is reading a book for English.
After some initial foot dragging,
he is enjoying the story
and is ten pages ahead of his reading goal.


We'll end this blog on my favorite photo of the week,
Hazel and Ellen.


Have a great weekend.
Eloise


No comments: