Friday, February 9, 2024

Lesson 833: Day and Night

 Hello, Readers!

It's Eloise returning from a fun evening.

Natalie attended Tim Tebow's Night to Shine

with all of her friends.

She put on her sparkly dress and shoes by day,


and at night returned the Queen.

It's been a very mild winter so far.  
Hazel watches the sunrise from her bed.


It's so pretty as it makes way across the frosty vineyard.





My lens finds the beauty in any season.



At night time we are still gone most evenings.


Mondays-ice skating
Wednesdays--pool and bowling
Thursdays--Master Gardener
Tuesdays and Friday--bleacher bound!

There are two games left in the regular season
and we are hoping for a chance at the play-offs.


It's not an easy make
as we have big schools on our schedule
like Erie (lost a close one to them tonight)
McDowell


and the bulldogs of Meadville.
I LOVE their mascot!



Readers--
I wish I had a better closing
or one more photo to wrap this blog up,
buy my energy has set like the sun,
The difference between Eloise in the morning
and Eloise at night,
is like night and day.

It's time for me to rest a few hours
and get back at it all tomorrow.
Here's some good advice from Eleanor
because Eloise has none to give tonight:


I'm already looking forward to 
that morning cup of coffee.

Eloise






















No comments: