Friday, March 8, 2024

Lesson 837: Tiny, Perfect Things

 Hello, Readers.

I'm glad you found your way

by the light of the lamp post.


I celebrated a birthday this past week.
One tiny candle 
represented many, many days gone by.


It was the perfect!


Natalie has the honor of blowing out
every birthday candle in the house.


Here's my tiny dog with a big mouthful.
That's the bottom of my sourdough bread loaf
that I keep burning.
I put them out for the animals.
Penny finds them and likes to bury them.


It's the tiny moments that add up
to the perfect things.

Dog walks
when Natalie is always the pacer.


Capturing tiny moments like this one


that make life


so sweet,


so perfect.


Tiny perfect droplets of water


bring forth spring flowers.



Perfect family in a tiny cabin.


Perfect award
earned by a big man
doing tiny little things consistently.


A perfect lesson
for the tiny folk


motivated by a coded tiny bee!


I found a bee or two or ten
in the gift shop at the Tom Ridge Environmental Center.


One of my favorite places to browse
is a nature themed gift shop!




They have THE BEST books there!


I think I must get this one.



Find the tiny, perfect moments

to make your weekend BIG.

Eloise









No comments: