Friday, November 3, 2017

Lesson 506: I'm So Ovary It

Hello, Readers!
All is well from the Lamp Post.


Eloise is on the mend!

your Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and indoor

I've been resting all week from a surgery a week ago tonight.
Had I been a 20-something,
I may have ventured out on Halloween night.
Abdominal incisions would make for a killer Halloween costume!


It wouldn't have been better than Grandma's though!
Sigh.


The good news is the surgery went well
and the large, scary tumor was more bark than bite.
It was benign!
Eloise is very happy!
I'm so ovary all of this 
and ready to get back to the business of feeling better.


Gourdy came to visit on a stretcher!

I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes
and the countless kindness you've extended to me and my family.



So, ,this blog is a bit boring this week,
probably why I put a photo of  my carved up abdomen 
to try to create a little interest.
Most of the week I spent in the recliner, 
looking out the window.




You notice some really neat things if you sit still long enough.
Photo shoot at 6 Mile with an uncooperative 2 year old.





A very cool moon tonight.



The big one needs a quote.
Find me one.



The carved pumpkins are getting squishy.


The summer birds have gone away.


But the winter ones are fortifying their homes.


As are the cats!.


This is Stealth,
the Momma I'm trying to catch.


This is her baby. 
They look so much alike!


They almost ate this wooly worm!
I rescued it,
then wondered what it means if they are all black.
Bad winter ahead?


Accomplishments of the week
aside from a benign tumor:

Sam played in the Super Bowl 
under the lights in the big stadium.


Natalie got to go to her first ESO dance.
She loved it!
Thanks Julie and Aunt Karen taking her.



And there are no photos of Hubby or Ellen Louise--
they haven't quit working 
and have done a remarkable job filling in.

Have a great weekend!
ELOISE
The world famous surgeon and his assistent


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, that caterpillar is not a wooly bear, it is a leopard moth caterpillar:)