Friday, September 14, 2018

Lesson 554: Love Wins


Good evening, Readers.
It's a balmy Friday night here in Harborcreek (one word), PA.

Eloise spent the evening at the local Harbor Creek (two words) stadium


Watching the Huskies (plural noun)
secure another victory.


Eloise is one proud Huskie (singular noun,
 identifier related to a school mascot).

Thank you to the good sports across the bridge.
You are brave (adjective) Braves (proper noun,
 identifier related to a school mascot).

We love the IE,
so we're keeping it.
Love wins.


A Y on the end of Huskie leaves us as aghast 
as Sam thinking this outfit matches.
Ellen told him he looked like a sunset.
Love won that battle, too.
Sam didn't change.


Speaking of sunsets,
the Walmart parking lot is a great place to capture them.

Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature

I was riding my bike one evening this week
and a beautiful cloud caught my eye.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, mountain, nature and outdoor

I watched it all through the park,
and noted how different it looked from different angles.
The light played such a major factor.
Light brings out the beauty in everything.

Image may contain: sky, cloud, nature and outdoor

This is the same cloud after the sun dropped below the tree line,

Image may contain: cloud, sky, nature and outdoor

at now an early 7:20 pm.
Light is love,
and when capturing this cloud,
Love Wins.


We sure do love the Barber National Institute's 
Beast on the Bay!


This girl did part of the regular course,


along with the adapted course.


Our ever growing team of people who took on the course


or the adapted one


or bought a Happy People T-shirt


or showed up to cheer at the finish line



or wait expectantly for loved ones to come through--


Thank you!


Our children have far exceeded expectations
because of education through Barber National
and a supportive community.


Natalie was so determined this year!


I was so happy


to be there to capture it.


So who won this race along Presque Isle's beaches


and trails



and swamps?


Love Won.


I spent less time running the course
and more time watching this year.
Cousin Bonnie was missed this year!

It gave me more time to really spectate
and in that I developed a great admiration for other people 
and what they do.

Every person has a story.
Stories need to be told.

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone trough something that has changed them.
I was thinking of other ways to share stories and information--
avenues beyond this blog.

I'd love to know what the mayor thought about the day
and if he liked parking cars.


I'd love to know what Maureen Barber thought about the day,
and why she is a Notre Dame fan.




I'm thinking the Lamp Post needs to go mobile.
I love podcasts so much
why not make one of my own?

Image result for podcasts blue app

Mobile Lamp Post--Sunday Drive editions,
these could be video though,
and Eloise is slightly scared of video.
I'm all about being brave now.

https://markmanson.net/stop-trying-to-be-happy

If James Corden can carpool karaoke,
why can't I?

My sister just screamed,
"BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SING!"

Image result for podcasts

Anyhooo...

Readers--
do any of you have any experience?
If so,
give me a hoot and a holler.

To close out the night,
Carrie Underwood's song Love Wins
from her new album that was released today.
Great tunes!

Eloise

No comments: