Friday, April 3, 2020

Lesson 639: Foolish

Hello, Readers.
I spied this pretty robin on my walk.
She is just so perfect.



Nature is a fine place to be right now.
You never know what you'll find on a walk.
A Forest Gump feather, 


Bluebirds,



Bluebird houses on a teddy bear tree,



and a teddy bear waiting for you to see!

Image may contain: outdoor

Hazel is all tuckered out from all the walking we've been doing,


and from her sudden ascent to fame
being featured on the dog walk forecast
for Channel 12!

Image may contain: dog

We are finishing our third week of social distancing.
This is my Alone Together shot of the week.


Here is my Always Together shot of the week:
Grandma and Grandpa 
on their 53rd wedding anniversary.


April Fool's Day is one of my mother's favorite holidays.
She's an ace.
This year she told me someone posted on facebook
that Hazel had fleas.
Got me.

Quotes about april fools day

Being a chip off the old block,
I couldn't let the holiday slide
despite all the crazy of reality.

I texted my sister that the 6-12 inches of snow
would probably melt fast......
Got her!

Happy April Fools Day!

I saw this idea on pinterest,
 I replicated the eyes to stare back at us
as we frequently open the refrigerator
hoping to find something wonderful
magically appeared inside.


Would I be a fool not to give mention
to World Autism Day on April 2nd?
Cousin Bonnie came up with this clever idea.

No photo description available.

In truth, 
I hardly thought about autism awareness month,
racial tension,
the MeToo movement,
or how the royals are handling Megan and Harry.
It all seems so unimportant.

My days are divided in thirds:
Home tasks,
school tasks,
and peeks out into the world
near me and beyond.


I make sure I catch the top stories
of the morning and evening news,
read the newspaper,
and keep abreast of local stories that are close to home.

Staying informed
is staying smart.

Stay home to lower the risk for others. We’re in this together. Learn more at coronavirus.gov. #AloneTogether

As my mother says,
We're all going to die someday,
but don't die stupid!

Be smart out there, Readers.
Take precautions even if you don't think you need to.
Americans are used to their freedom
and have a hard time following 
governmental recommendations and mandates.
Don't let your stupidity
be our collective downfall.


Happy to ride through this storm with you.
Storms Don't Last Forever Print by printsbybryson on Etsy

We will rebound from all of this
just like the bluebirds did--
at the hands of happily caring humans.

Eloise


Image may contain: text

No comments: