Friday, December 18, 2020

Lesson 676: No Time Like A Present

 Hello, Readers.

The Christmas clock is chiming.

One week to go.


We have moved into the gift wrapping stage of Christmas.
This year the gifts are epic because Ellen Louise is channeling
all of her creativity into them.


My sister's distanced birthday kicks of the 
Great Gifting Week.


I was the recipient of a surprise gift in my mailbox today
from a dear friend.


It's a Bible based journal you write in every day.
I suppose most folks would wait and begin on January 1st.
There's no time like the present FOR a present,
so I Eloised up Day 1 already.


It's not the first orderly diary I inserted 
my organized chaos into.
I just completed my 3 year diary
on December 12th.


I keep it in my kitchen if you want to look up
what the weather was like or your birthday for the past 3 years.



On December 13th,
I started this one!


This one makes room for 5 years 
and has lines for writing every day.


I know for certain I'm going to miss this holiday activity most of all.
I chuckle, thinking about Christmases present
when photos of trails of yore are revisited.
Someday my distant relatives will say,
Who is that lady with a camera in front of her face?



My absolute favorite gift was the release of Mark Rober's 
Glitter bomb 3.0.

Mark Rober, the coolest former NASA scientist turned YouTuber,
decided to wage is own war on porch pirates
who steal holiday packages.

Do not miss this one!




Enjoy the weekend, Readers.
Merry Christmas, and see you on December 26th.

Eloise



No comments: