Friday, May 21, 2021

Lesson 699: Can't Keep From Singing

 Hello there, Readers.

We are headed into a beauty of a weekend 

here in northwestern PA.

My heart is happy!


Trust me.
You really don't want me singing,
but it's never stopped me.

But you would want to listen to them!


                                                                            And him.


Can you spot Sam?

Harbor Creek High School's spring concert
was the first live performance I've seen in 14 months!

There's been so many happenings this week 
that have put a song in my soul.

Natalie celebrated a birthday.

She's fun and easy to shop for.


Her favorite gift was her new gear for 
the summer baseball and fishing season.



I think you'll be able to spot her
at the North East Marina.

We are happy the birds came back to nest!



Three beautiful eggs.


The first to hatch was on May 19th
so I named her Natalie.


Check out the wing....


The pooches are happy because Penny is heading into her first summer.

She thinks summertime is going to be fun.


Hazel didn't get in trouble once this week.
Penny ate a hanger,


and not just one


but TWO hairbrushes.


You can see why Ryan hangs his shoes on the coat hooks
when he comes to visit.



                                I'm starting a photo folder for weird things found while hiking.

Here's my first entry.

He was hanging in a tree 

in the Community Park's east trail.


                                                                    Nature always sings a beautiful song.

The vineyards.



The tree at the foot of the 
Clark School hill.


It has an interesting growth coming out of the top.
A dead branch that adds to its character.


I zoom it from the parking lot every day,
hoping to catch a bird on a lookout.


Today I caught him in the act!



We're heading out to catch something the weekend of June 5th.




I caught a lovely evening with my son 
at this nearby park,
totally devoted to nature's song.









The moon had an interesting glow about it tonight,
as it if was radiating its own song to the universe.
I guess you can't keep the moon from singing either.


Eloise




No comments: