Friday, July 16, 2021

Lesson 705: Lady

 Hello, Readers.

It's been a soaker of a July in Erie, hasn't it?

Sad for the beach-goers,

but happy for the plants.


I'm becoming more of a plant lady.
Not only have I been steadily adding plant dishes to my diet,
I've been learning my plants!
When 88 photos of plants pop up on a search,
you know they are special to you.


I've been identifying them with the help of the Picture This app.
Eloise highly recommends.
I collect a sample of each and add them to my journal.


I pressed them in the fattest book I could find.


That book happened to be The President's Daughter
by Bill Clinton and James Patterson.
I forgot to mention to the person I loaned it to,
that pressed flowers have been in it.
Some of the pages surely have some strange, sticky markings.


I always write in my own copies of books.
If you are lucky enough to get one of mine,
you can sign it too and offer your star rating.
Don't forget to sign and date it!


If books were playlists,
here's what's lying in the cue.


I'm known as the plant lady and the book lady,
but my favorite name is the Dog Lady.
When you search "dog" in photos on your iPhone
and 442 photos pop up,
dogs are important in your life!


Little Penny,
Street name, One Cent
celebrated her first birthday this week.



Hazel wanted in on her treat.



It's also roadside stand season.
I hit up the vegetables from some students
and tossed them into the back of the van.


Hazel wanted in on the zucchini, too.


Family Lady sounds weird,
so I'm proud to be called
Wife,
Sister,
Daughter,
and
Aunt.



The girls'  Mountain Laurel Apparel workshop
is getting its finishing touches this weekend.








Fan Lady is what I'm most well known for.
Sam's team won Districts.
The 14's head onto Sections in Smethport next week.






I answer to many names,
but Brave Lady isn't one of them.
I got some good shots of this Marienville bear
from the safety of our truck.



Enjoy some more shots from when I was wearing my
Plant Lady hat.





Chilled Out Lady did enjoy lunch and a drink in nearby Kane, PA.
It is a lovely town worth checking out.
If you do,
eat at Table 105.  
It's excellent.


Eloise

aka:  Plant Lady, Fan Lady, Book Lady, Dog Lady, Nature Lady, Project Lady, Coupon Lady, Family Lady

Welcome to the Jungle.



No comments: