Friday, January 7, 2022

Lesson 730: Snow Place Like Home

 Hello, Readers.

Glad you found the light of the Lamp Post

on a cold, snowy night.


Have a cup of something cozy
and sit with Eloise awhile.


It finally looks like home outside.
Erie is famous for lake effect snow.



The dogs couldn't wait to go out and play
after I got home from work.


They had to put their sweaters on.
Hazel's says Boss Lady.
Fitting, but she doesn't love it.



The snow was so different from
our weekend in the forest last week.



My friends remembered me from the summer!



Eloise is at home many places--
in Harborcreek,
Marienville,
or in a gym.


Look who found a home helping in the concession stand.




I asked my students to find out if there was another Harborcreek
somewhere in the world.
We learned that Harborcreek is all ours!

Here are some funny town names 
that people call home.



One really unique place 
Ellen discovered while watching the show
The World's Most Amazing Vacation Rentals on Netflix
is this place another Erik with a K calls home:

Erik's Ranch

Weekend homework:
Read the About Erik page
and watch the video.
I think he'll remind you of another Erik
we all know and love.


Good night, Readers.
It's time to snug up with a book 
I can't wait to finish.
There is an indirect character in the story
named Eloise!


Come see me next week,
Eloise










No comments: