Friday, January 21, 2022

Lesson 732: Snug

Hello there, Readers.

Welcome to the Lamp Post. 

I hope you find yourself snugged in under a blanket tonight.


It's been a week of snow and cold.

Penny has spent more time with her head in the snow

than above it.

The snow is piled high thanks to the neighbors 

with their plows and tractors.

The belt decided to break on the snow blower this week.

With temps this cold,

we've been staying snug.

We venture out for basketball games.

Slam, Dunk, and the rest of the hoopsters have been 

giving it their best.

They even snuck in some varsity time.


Call the yearbook photographer!

And ESPN!

What's more legendary than Sam scoring his first varsity points?
Ice.

Ice is legendary.

Doesn't everyone have a story to tell about wiping out on ice?


If not,

come to the Lamp Post and try to cross my driveway.

It should be an Olympic event.

I saw this downy woodpecker.


And this beauty of a moon.


                                                                       I also read this book.
                                                                            It was dumb.

Most of the characters get it in the end,

which I was glad for because I wanted to drown them myself.

I'm finishing this well written piece this weekend.

Very good so far.


My fireplace needs a log
and my electric blankey is calling me.
Heading for bed to rest up for another day of basketball.
We are actually looking forward to the ride to Oil City.


Enjoy your snuggly weekend.
Eloise























No comments: