Friday, May 6, 2022

Lesson 744: Finding


Hello, Readers.

I'm finding some time to write tonight,

albeit a bit late.

It's already creeping in on 11:00 pm.


We had a nice fog roll in this week.
My parents' house looked creepy.


So did the vineyards.


The fog lifted and my students and I 
found our way to the Envirothon.


The Huskies found their way to a third place ranking!


This bird found a ride on one of neighbor Laura's horse!


I think it's the same bird that's been terrorizing the Lamp Post
for weeks by flying headfirst into the glass door.

Now, 
nest construction on our garage refrigerator.


We pulled it down,
and they rebuilt.


Pulled it down again,
and this was the retaliation.


Natalie found these candles at Walmart to give to her helpers.
She and Ellen celebrated the end of their school semesters tonight.


There are 12 different summer scents with cute labels
and clever names.
Priced at t an affordable $3.33 
they are a summer must-have.


Natalie and I found our way to Warren this week
to fight the mighty Dragons.
Varsity slayed.
JV got singed.




I found a Kombucha I actually like!
I know it's good for you and I've been trying to gag it down.
This one is good!


I found this old photo tonight
and loved it so much I'm going to end the blog with it.


Goodnight, Readers.
I hope you find yourselves into a nice weekend.

Eloise




No comments: