Friday, November 18, 2022

Lesson 765: Here We Snow Again

Hello, Readers.
Brrrrrrr!
The Lamp Post is blanketed under snow.


Stealing the words of local meteorologist, Tom DiVecchio,
Here we snow again!




I left for work under the soft pink
of the November sky


and I returned home to ice.


I actually caught the snow walls
moving across the lake


with Buffalo in their cross hairs.


Change is inevitable,
but also beautiful,
evidenced by the Clark School tree.









The Clark Schooligans 
didn't mind the snow.
Out came the sleds,


and up went the snowmen.



My nature fascination this week is found
hanging above Firman Road


This wasp nest
hangs 
from 
the 
t
h
i
n
n
e
s
t
branch.
How long can it hold?


I'm glad I live where the seasons change.


Without change


life would be boring.


She's never bored.
She's working more Happy People Merch.
for the Boston Bean coffee shop in North East,
available November 27th.
Here we snow again!
 

Eloise

No comments: