Friday, February 3, 2023

Lesson 777: Cold Hands Warm Heart

Hello, Readers.
It's a cold, blustery day in Erie, PA

It's been a colorless and cold week.


As the sun sets on the work week,
I always like a look back to see how I spent my time.


I teach all day, 
and go all evening.
2 or 3 nights are basketball, boys and girls games,


then an evening on the ice rink,





and one in the YMCA pool.

Getting to them makes me cold--
being in them warms my heart.

The Harbor Creek High School Student Section 
got a shout out from a local sports reporter!





Sam is always easy to spot in a crowd.


The Integrated Sports Bocce Team got some press, too, this week!
What a wonderful program!


It's always good to have things to look forward to,
to get you through the cold days.

This is sure to be heartwarming.
I can't wait to see it.


Now that I've been sitting a few minutes
writing this blog,
it just occurred to me that I am
very
very
very 
tired.

My eyes are actually crossing.
As the hourglass runs out on this day,
the only mattress I'm thinking about
is my own.

Time to shove my dogs  off of my favorite pillow
and dream of great books
full of good stories
for me to retell at the Lamp Post.

Stay warm this weekend!
Eloise







No comments: