Friday, September 22, 2023

Lesson 812: The Company You Keep

Hello, Readers!

Eloise is sitting on the couch,

with a pup on either side of me,

getting ready to watch the Friday Night Lights

Sports Highlights.

Huskies had a win tonight out in Girard.

So it's late,

and I'm too tired to load my photos,

so you'll have to take my word for it.


Notice that I wrote TIRED

not LAZY.

You have to be wary of lazy people.


It's the company you keep, after all.




This advice was given to a student by his principal earlier this week,

and I've thought about it ever since.

It's great advice!


There are many versions of these words of wisdom.


This is one of my favorites:


My life is a circus,
but not because I'm surrounded by clowns.
I like to think of myself as the Ring Master,
and I draw attention to what is going on in each ring:

The People Ring:



The Places Ring:

A Little Football BINGO

The Pages Ring:

If you are looking for me,

I'll be in Dallas.

The Plants Ring:

My Master Gardener Course started this week!

Looky at my booky!


I have to read the first chapter for homework.
I think this one I have a handle on!




I really like the company I keep!

Enjoy the beautiful weekend!
Eloise

(Questies, we need to make these finger people)!











No comments: