Friday, September 6, 2024

Lesson 863: Nothing But School

Hello, Readers.
Eloise is just returned home from a game,


and a rainy win it is!


The Rumble on Route 20
was in our favor this year!
Great job, Huskies!


Slam did great tonight,
but the victory wasn't quite the same without Truck next to him.
Truck got a dent.


Truck is on the mend
on the sidelines revving his engine.



And who was the handsome chain guy
for the Junior High game?


Mr. Retired himself!
He sure is finding plenty to do.


This guy always has plenty to do, also.


I think his Sponge Bob pencil case is keeping him focused.


Here's our lovely view of Clark School this year.


Depot Road is undergoing a huge project.


The pretty tree I love to photograph
through the seasons 
will have to be admired from a different angle.


The volleyball student section enjoyed a pajama night this week.


And now they have me thinking about my pajamas.


It was a long week
with not much excitement outside of school.

Except for this bee.
Bees excite Eloise.


Even when I'm not in school,
I like to learn things.

Natalie and I are going to learn 
how to make some Crumbl cookie copy cats!
We're attempting this one!


Eloise learns best through reading stories.
If you want to hear about some of my recent favorites,
come to the Lamp Post on Sunday from 3:00-5:00
for a book-telling.


Enjoy your weekend, Readers.
Eloise





No comments: