Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lesson 157: Necessity, Father of all Invention


Happy Father's Day, Readers.  It's going to be a beautiful one here in the Great Lakes Region, USA.  Hope you are enjoying a nice day, too Slovenians.

The above picture slide show is dedicated to my Dad.  He has a multitude of nicknames, and I am sure you know him by one of them, but I'll just refer to him as Dad.  I set the photos to an old song, but a good one, Love Without End, Amen by George Strait.

The movie shows a peek at the plot of land due east of the Lamp Post.  My parents live next door to me.  In it you'll see some of my dad's inventions as well as his favorite things.  Some are a bit quirky and may need some further explanation, so scroll down to the next blog post for more information.

Enjoy the song.  I hope you spend your day with your dad or thinking about him.

Scroll down for details on today's lesson.  If you've ever met my dad, you won't want to miss this one.
Eloise

No comments: