Friday, March 2, 2018

Lesson 524: This is My Story

Good evening, Readers.


March blew in like a lion last night.


Erie got a heavy, wet snow.


Sam was testy as he thought he over slept.
The boy is an early riser like his Momma.


But then I shared the news,


Snow day!



I was never so thankful for a day to get some work done.
With a power outage all last evening and into the night,
I fell behind on my graduate work due this weekend.
It would have been a bummer to do schoolwork on my birthday.
Yes, Eloise turns 47 this weekend.


The story of my last year is told through 46 photos,
as sometimes the best stories are told through few words.


Here are 46 photos from the last year.
Let the song play at the bottom of this blog.
It is from my favorite Christian group,
Third Day.
Appropriate for a lady born on 3-3.

This is my story.
This is my song.


















































I hope you enjoyed the song.
It's beautiful.
I'd be happy to share it with you.
Make it your story, too.

Eloise
One year older and wiser


No comments: