Friday, March 23, 2018

Lesson 527: Pajama Game


I've got a Pajama Game going on at the Lamp Post.
My mornings start early,
lately around 4:00 am.


It's when I make time to work on my grad class homework.
Sounds nauseating, doesn't it?
I'm sharpest in the morning, 
so I have to capitalize on my natural morning energy.
I can get twice as much done.


In the evenings, you'll find Eloise very tired.
The weather is still so cold.
It's still polar fleece pajama bottom weather
in northwestern Pennsylvania.


I've tried to stay inspired and hoof it outside with my camera every day.
The most exciting thing I could find was this snow pile


...until, however,
these guys walked by!


Grandma with her keen eye
counted 12!



It's been a long winter
and the deer are looking for food.
My husband asked me last week 
if Christmas was last winter or this winter.


The winter has been hardest on poor, old Josie!
Our 13 1/2 old best friend 
has had a heck of a time getting 
in and out 
and across the icy driveway
and lumpy, bumpy yards.


Maybe it will finally melt this week,
God bless America!


The next warm up may cause some sap to run again.


We bring fresh flowers into our home to fight the winter blahs.


These tulips gaze out the window at their plant friends,
fighting hard to make an early spring showing.




These daffodils helped add a golden glow to hubby's newest trophy.



He finally scored the big win at a tournament last weekend.


I sure did love Harbor Creek High School's production of
The Pajama Game.


Check it out this weekend if you are looking for something to do.
You could catch the later show tomorrow and wear your pajamas.
You'd fit right in!




It's getting late,
and I've been up since 4:00.
I'm getting ready for my bedtime story
and some nighty night myself.

Charlie Brown reads a bedtime story to Snoopy.

No Pajama Blog should end without a good bedtime story!
Here is the best story of the week--
Check out this genuine American Idol contestant Maddie Zahm.
This gal just radiates goodness.
I hope you fall in love with this story
as much as my family has.


Goodnight!
Eloise

Sweet dreams...




No comments: