Friday, March 9, 2018

Lesson 525: Take It In Stride


Well, here we are again.


The Lamp Post Week in Review


brought to you by


a half buried donkey statue.


Yes, more snow for Erie.


Heck, we've come this far,
why not shoot for 200 inches?

I don't think the guys working the vineyards
 would be too happy about that.


The key to surviving a long Erie winter


is to take it all in stride.


I started my 47th year of life with a slide.


I knew the day was going to be a great one
when I was able to capture the sun and the moon in the same photo.


The sky was the theme of the day
as evidenced by Sam's card.

]

I got my annual Book Fair cookbook gift from my boy
with a post-it note on top:
Open to page 102

Barbecue Ribs


My birthday was great!

Image may contain: Eloise Hawking, smiling, sitting, fire, food and indoor



I thank the Lord for every single day.
The kids are growing up so fast,
but I take that in stride, too.


We've got a ways to go before we see leaves on the trees
and feel a warm breeze.
What's a person to do while we wait?

You can experiment with surface tension.
Pennies and an eye dropper equal cheap entertainment for kids.
Thank you, Questie for the photo.


You can also try the snow face plant.
My friend sent me the video of the woman pushing her face into a snow pile.
Glad she didn't tell me to lick a Tide Pod.
My nose looks kind of pugish.



We dug out the bat bags and
are oiling up the gloves.
Baseball and softball season will swinging into play soon.

We put to rest the 2017-18 basketball season.
It sure was fun.


Here's a video for the boys.
Enjoy your look back at your terrific season.

If winter still is hanging on,
and spring seems too far away--
no worries.
Just take it all in stride
and come what may.

Eloise


No comments: