Friday, March 16, 2018

Lesson 526: Imagine

Hi, Readers!
Eloise, here,
waving to you


from the cold,



 and snowy,



northern border.



It was a frigid 17 degrees 


as the girls and I ventured out tonight.
Southerners,
can you imagine it?


I had an excuse
to carry my cool, new birthday purse.
Thanks, TC.


My family was hard at work this week
 on their tournament brackets.


Natalie got in on the action
and threw in some cash for a bracket.
She couldn't read the team names,
so I read them off to her.
Arizona or Buffalo?
--Buffalo, said Natalie in her monotone voice.
The room was filled with resounding
Noooooooooooooo's
from Sam and Louie and Ellen.
So, I scratched out Buffalo and wrote Arizona.

I hope your decisions in life aren't as ill-conceived as your March Madness bracket.


I can pretend I'm mad at my family
 for interfering with my girl's choices,
but, in truth,
I'm mad at myself for making that change.

Go Buffalo!

Weekend Homework from Mrs. Eloise.
2 Assignments this weekend--
and don't worry, 
they are both videos.
All students learn best lessons
from the well placed video clip.

Watch.
Please.
Now.

Thanks JK for the share.


Can you imagine someone 
who could do such a thing?

I can.
That's why we need this song.

Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine. I sob EVERY SINGLE TIME  I listen to this song.

This is also why you need to see the true story behind it,
played out on the big screen.

That's where the girls and I went tonight--
to see I Can Only Imagine--
on 3-16, nonetheless.

Watch.
Please.
Now.

Thanks JC for saving us.



Peace,
Eloise


No comments: