Saturday, August 18, 2018

Lesson 550: Headed Out With a Splash

Good Evening, Readers.


Ever since I've returned home to Harborcreek
from my vacation

Tattoo designs for trigeminal neuralgia | via rae lynn yancy......  This is my favorite, but you know me and my voodoo!  Just remember not all voodoo is bad!  I see a pin that keeps it blocked on you forever!

I've been experiencing pain
along my trigeminal nerve on the left side of my face.

My Battle With Trigeminal Neuralgia: Some Scary Decisions Ahead.

I would have sworn on a stack of Bibles
that my teeth were abscessing.
On two occasions I asked my dentist 
just to rip my teeth out and end the pain,
but come to find out,
that wouldn't help at all.

Handle Life With Trigeminal Neuralgia & Other Face _ Head Pain , Migraine Step 13 Version 2.jpg

Chiropractic treatments and massage
have been the most helpful,
and I'm showing steady improvement.

HE is such a sarcastic bunny..LUV it =}=}

Well, improvement until yesterday
when I thought eating a peanut was a good idea.
Even something as simple as chewing something hard
can trigger a flare up.

When you flare up after trying to do something normal.

Back to the mashed potatoes and jell-o today.
I was able to get out to see my friends a little bit.

I found that even if I can't participate in a workout,
just being outside and around people makes me feel better.


I was also able to get out and walk a little bit,


but even the act of holding a camera near my face bothers me.
So, I tried not to annoy this little guy too much.


I was able to get to Cochranton to see Sam play
in his last ball tournament of the season.
He just wanted to give me the chance
to scrub out the whites one last time.

Image may contain: Eloise Hawking, smiling, standing

Sammy got his first Grand Slammy.


#13 hit a nice homer


and the boys really reacted to it


because this ball had a really nice zing to it.


Crack!


Whizz!


Right into Louie's truck.



I got out of most of the wood splitting and stacking this week.
It's nice to have a small army 
of past students willing to help out.


Summer is not quite done yet
but it's headed out with a splash.




See you next week
when I'm planning on being fully healed.

Eloise

No comments: